iPhone is probably the best gadget to have while traveling. If you can only take
one, this is it. It’s your phone, your camera, you ipod, your gps, your emailer,
browser, and more.
Here are some of my favorite apps that I
find useful during for my travel.
(1) Viber - free call, message and you can send pictures with your friends it also share your locaton.
(2) Facebook – self explanatory
credits and wifi connection, it’s a cheaper alternative to roaming.
(4) Games– It’s fun to play with your friends while traveling. You can chat too. My personal Favorite of course Poker.
(5) Converter – useful all in one converter with currency, distance,
temperature, volume, weight, and even tip calculator.
(6) Flashlight – for emergency
(7) Hostelworld App – if you’re not couchsurfing then you’re hosteling and I think hostelworld.com is the best hostel finder.
(8)Triposo–I use this to find which country/city to go next. you can
download what country your travelling.
(9) ITranslate- cool app. I actually use it for translating a sentence to another language. Thumbs Up!
(10) KLM - just a click to book flight.
(11) SOON! THE WEEBLY IPHONE- updating my website
easier anywhere in the world. Just a click away!
And a lot more you can even download cookbook and watch
some video on youtube.
Iphone made the travel very light :)